Double strand black and metallic multi colored glass seed bead necklace with pendant




As you can probably tell by now, I love all of my creations, so sorry for sounding redundant but I really love this necklace. 🙂. I used some plain black seed beads and some multi colored metallic seed beads- so it still looks black overall but the metallic beads give it extra flair. It’s two strands- on .38mm black beading wire with a lobster claw clasp. The two stands are connected together about every 1 1/2 inches by a double-hole flat glass seed bead. The pendant is hand made( I bought the metal part of course but I put the beads on myself with pliers and headpins). The bail won’t come off, but I can switch the charm out for a different charm- but it really does look lovely just as it is. Also I’m not positive on the length but it’s a standard length- around 18 inches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amethyst floating bead necklace

Double strand necklace clear seed beads with princess crown design