Beaded lanyard on 1mm stretch cord with gorgeous blue glass beads

Yes, I also make lanyards!!!  If you have to wear a lanyard and ID badge to work, why not wear something that looks like a beautiful necklace? (Versus a black thick piece of fabric embroidered with your employer’s logo). This hangs just below my bra line, leaving plenty of room for an ID badge. You can also switch out the clip for a necklace pendant and take this beauty out on the town after work! I’ve also made a chain lanyards- but I gave it away so I don’t have pictures, but I can definitely custom-make more on request. Also, as always, if you’re a fellow jewelry maker or just jewelry enthusiast, I welcome your feedback on any and all of my posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amethyst floating bead necklace

Double strand necklace clear seed beads with princess crown design