Beaded necklace- red and brown glass seed beads with leaf pendant


I love these glass beads - they have a metallic finish and they look more like stones or gems. They look prettier in the sunlight. I used glass seed beads for the first 2 or three inches on either side- I do this to make it more comfortable- so the big beads don’t get caught in your hair or lay against the back of your neck all day where no one will see them anyway. 🙂 The charm is just a glass leaf pendant- it’s not on a slide bail- so you can easily remove it with pliers if you want to put a different charm there or just wear it without a charm. I haven’t measured this one either- it’s about 18 or 20 inches in length. It’s made on .38mm copper colored beading wire, finished with a lobster claw clasp and a cute tiny little metal leaf charm for decoration.
Just a side note- it’s not symmetrical- but I made it that way intentionally. I personally think it looks cool this way, but if you prefer symmetry, I could definitely make another one that was symmetrical. 🙂🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amethyst floating bead necklace

Double strand necklace clear seed beads with princess crown design