Brown and bronze stretch bracelet- wood beads and glass seed beads with amber gold acrylic bead


Who says stretch bracelets can’t be dressy and elegant? Not me! This bracelet is pretty and versatile- it can be worn with casual clothes or with dressy clothes. It’s made with wooden beads, glass seed beads and one amber gold acrylic bead. I desireded the bracelet so the seed beads are worn on the inside of the wrist and the larger wood beads are worn on the outside of the wrist. This is nice if you type on a computer all day- so you can lay your wrist flat on the small seed beads - you won’t even feel them. It’s also very lightweight. 


Extra information for beading enthusiasts:  πŸ™‚
 I strung this bracelet on 1mm stretch cord - a lot of people use .5mm or .7mm cord.  The difference: the thicker the cord, the less stretchy it is. The 1mm cord is still plenty stretchy enough to take the bracelet off and on very easily, and it will fit any adult wrist size. However, it holds its shape better over time than the .5mm cord. So with a .5mm bracelet- after a year of use- it might fit more loose than it did when you first got it. But the 1mm cord bracelet should still fit exactly the same over time. I still like the .5mm cord and I use it on some of my other bracelets- it’s just a matter of preference. I finish all my stretch bracelets with triple knots, jewelry glue and a crimp cover (looks like a metal bead- I put it over the knot to conceal and protect it). So they shouldn’t ever come undone. πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amethyst floating bead necklace

Double strand necklace clear seed beads with princess crown design