About this Blog

Hello and welcome to my Blog!   I started this Blog as a way to share my jewelry creations, keep track of all my projects, and share my love for jewelry making! I’ve always loved jewelry, but I only just started making jewelry in September of 2018. It started as a hobby to occupy myself while my daughters made bracelets with pony beads.  Within a few months, it became an obsession. I started with simple bracelets, but now I’ve tried all kinds of projects- double and triple strand necklaces and bracelets, floating necklaces, memory wire bracelets, chains, stretch cord, beading wire, square knot hemp bracelets and anklets, pendant making, beaded lanyards, and earrings. I just started using 49 strand beading wire- it’s more expensive but it’s really flexible and perfect for floating necklaces. I get my inspiration mostly from my own taste and just by looking at the beads I have and deciding what looks good together. Of course I’ve also spent a lot of time on Pinterest. I also love Fire Mountain Gems and Michael’s.  Fire Mountain Gems is based out of Oregon- their website is the best thing ever. They seriously have everything a jewelry maker could ever want, and then some. I won’t even tell you how much money I’ve spent on that site. 😝. As of February 1st, I now have an Etsy Shop! Just go to Etsy and search for JewelrybyKristiW. I’d love to have your feedback! Feel free to leave comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amethyst floating bead necklace

Double strand necklace clear seed beads with princess crown design