Double strand glass seed bead neck, purple, with charm


This is one of my favorite necklace designs. It’s a double strand necklace using all glass seed beads (2 or 3mm- super small) for the inside strand, and larger seed beads (4mm) for the outside strand. I used a needle to thread the tiny seed beads on my 3mm beading wire- that took about 20 or 30 minutes. I bought the bigger seed beads on a strand from Michael’s- so I just slid my beading wire through the permafrost strand, which is so much faster. It probably took me 5 minutes to make this strand. I used a lobster claw, jump ring, and crimp beads to finish the necklace. The charm is also from a pre-made bead strand that I got a Michael’s. I really like the colors on this- it’s prettier in person. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amethyst floating bead necklace

Double strand necklace clear seed beads with princess crown design